Monday, May 1, 2017

Anticiipation and Motivation

This has been a wonderful Spring.  Daffodils are up holding their heads up proudly in the rain today.  Their color is even brighter than yesterday.  I have had some wonderful trips seeing old friends with more to come.  My health continues to be good and my energy level as well.  The side effects continue, but I am adapting.  No more cowboy boots on these swollen feet! Another sad [paradox,  I am married to a fabulous cook and my taste buds have gone cofluie.  Oh well.   I have a lot to be thankful for.

For Example.....  John and I planned a trip to Dallas, intending to  visit my son John in the town he lived in.  Unfortunately,  NO FORTUNATELY,  John called while I was planning, to tell us he was coming to Boston for an interview!  I had no idea he had even put together his resume!  All went well and a month later, he arrived in Boston for his new job the day before we left for Dallas.  He is enjoying it, seems very happy, and making his way.  I am very proud of him, not to mention so pleased to have him so much closer.  I anticipate opportunities to spend more time with him in the future.  He is working for Perkin Elmer at a customer lactation with responsibilities for (P&E's) testing equipment.  I  think I have that close to right.

BUT WAIT,  THERE IS EVEN MORE!  I am finally able to pass on some other news that pleases me no end and gives me a longer term perspective on my planning that I have allowed myself  since the diagnosis.  Yep,  Will and KA are going to make me a Grannie in October!  Gotta stick around.  As you can imagine,  I get a little weepie when I think of Will holding his own baby.  I am so looking forward to this.

With all this wonderful news,  I also have a longer re spit between doctor visit and can,  for a few moments at a time,  not be conscious of the diagnosis because I am so lucky to be with great friends and family.   There is great anticipation in upcoming events as well as more motivation to keep positive and strong.  



No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...