Friday, March 3, 2017

Seeking Warmth

All is well here and continues on the same course. The new therapy has milder side effects for which I am grateful. I am hopefully building strength - but it's hard to stick to a routine when my husband keeps whisking me away to wonderful spots. not complaining!

 A week or two ago we went to the "cabin" at Raquette Lake - had to take a snow mobile!! It wasn't bitter cold but still winter. The pastel colors were spectacular. We followed that excursion with 5 days at Okemo - skiing with the John's sons, daughter in law, and grand children. I enjoyed watching the DeWeese's all ski together!


 After a couple of weeks at home for Doctor's appointments and a PET scan, we will be heading to Florida for a little less snow and some more sunshine. We plan to visit friends while we are there - as many of our friends migrate there - thought we'd check it out and have a little time with each. Coordinating this is tricky, as plans change to different situations, but I am really looking forward to catching up in person.

 So - we continue on in a healthy style - blessed with many beautiful days and wonderful friends. I hope this finds you well, as well.



No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...