Thursday, January 16, 2020

Seeing is belielving.

No Joke - this not hearing thing is a possible for real.  I was going along with the quiet imagining that it was a vacation from responsibilities.  Positive attitude and all.  The ringing in the ears and the banging are continuing... not so funny any more.  Socializing is painful, trying to separate voices and align them with a person in the group.  I find it easier to sit back and watch the body language.  There's a lot of information there.  Perhaps work on my writing skills.  I know I'll keep busy as long as I am somewhat strong and alert.
``



Went to a new  physical training course that was recommended today.  I had to move away from the swimming for awhile because of the ear and hearing.  This one didn't work out too well, but I will try again next week - They sold out of harmonica's before I had a chance to buy one!

Tomorrow and over the weekend I am going to work on my FaceTime persona!  I have not been able to talk on the phone because I can't hear or discern inflection.  I talked with son John tonight for the first time in 2 months !!!  It was getting very frustrating no communication.  Totally different.

There were those of you who tried to call and wish me "happy birthday" who  didn't realized had called.  Either John or I told you I couldn't talk to you.  it wasn't personal, i really couldn't.  I hadn't recycled on those calls to explain.  Only now, with Facetime, can I . read your lips and have the ability to understand some of what you are saying.  It's a great relief to me and I apologize to any that feel  was being rude.

Communication is difficult, and when it's just one sense-less it can be impossible.


No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...