Thursday, January 23, 2020

GOOD NEWS

First Daffodil spotted at
Trader Joe's
        Good News
December and January were full of trials and tests.  Can I tell you how much I dread another MRI.  Loud, uncomfortable lots of banging..l.. sounds like the machine is going fall apart any minute.  Why is that one so loud??  But then again,  I am still having them.

MRI and CAT SCAN were last week,  Dr. visit today and all reports are good,  numbers are good indicators.  Although the last 6 weeks were supposed to be event free, i am hesitant to believe these. next six will be.either... but that’s what the Mass General has scheduled for me and I am hopeful.  I am going to concentrate on building.  strength and endurance, both of which are on the low scale.

I have a strong motivation for my efforts and that is there should a new Anderson baby girl born the end of March.  As all of you can imagine,  I am beside myself with joy and anticipation.  More information will be released as we proceed!  I ask for patience and understanding as this hearing thing is far from over and will always be a disability in this fast paced world of.communicationsll

I do apologize for my brevity here, and my lack of use of the telephone;  my hearing is stil bad and I fear I am becoming an hermit,  write if you will.







1 comment:

Olivia Jayden said...

I never believed that i will be happy again after much frustration. I have been rejected by my husband after Six(6) years of marriage just because he met another woman and he left me and the kids to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web i stumbled at a post on how chief dr lucky the great spell caster has helped people to restore broken marriages and relationships and curing of diseases. I emailed him immediately to help my situation via: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com He told me not to worry that my husband will return to me begging and shedding tears of forgiveness. I am so happy that my husband actually returned to me in 48 hours after i obeyed the words and instructions of chief dr lucky. contact him today in any of your problems for a lasting solution:
If you want your ex lover back.
If you want to be cured of Herpes, Fibroid Cancers and other diseases.
You want to be rich and famous.
You want to be promoted in your office.
if you want to win the troubling court cases.
You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
Pregnancy spell to conceive and bear baby.
Contact chief dr lucky via: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or call/whats app +2348132777335 for lasting spell solution to all your problems. His website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/  

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...