Wednesday, March 4, 2020

A new Month

It's March 2020!

Another milestone on this journey.  Had I known I would live this long- I could have started a lanaguage program and completed it..  ohhh the time I have wasted!  Now Im wasting more worrying.  Time to turn the page and get get back to living my life.

I am feeling much better with very little pain Medication.  I still am wobbly when I first stand up and often Appear as if I am drunk. It seems to be getting a little bit better but I think with the ears and everything else it's not going to change much more.  Time for me to cut my losses and go focus on the good things coming my way. First in for most I am very excited about the arrival of Ally around 27 March. I am to be an active participant to help KA  Excitement is in the air.

Last week Tyler came to visit for three quick days, it was great to have him here.  He and i aand  KA and William had some great time together, It was a great  visiti - I don't get to spend much time with  Tyler alone! I missed having Jamie here - but we will catch up on that.  In the meantime I want you to know that she is doing very well on the new cystic Phibrosis drug she is on - true medical break through.  Thanks for all of your support

And then no sooner did Tyler leaave and David Jr and a Penske van arrive.  It's kind of a long story and I dont  know the details,  bet he arrived at His Aunt Janet's!!!  Remembeer in December I was so distraught of having a lonely Chrismas?  what a lonely Christmas?  just give it time and, it seems to  right itself....just be quiet and an let it right itself.

Now it's time to be patient and wait for Baby Ally.   

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...