Thursday, November 28, 2019

Traditional Turkey



I have spent 6 hours trying to write a Thanksgiving missive... and in the end this is all I’ve got!

Thanksgiving has always been a special, traditional holiday for me. Something I had hoped to instill in the boys as a time to gather together and be thankful for the times we have together as a family.  Each year’s memories added to the next - like a fourth dimension of time.  That tradition has continued as every year, one way or another, at least four of us were together,

This year the tradition will be redefined and I honestly have been having a hard time with that.  The exercise of trying to put my feelings into words has helped me deal with the change. Each of us will proceed making unique mosaics of traditional Turkey with intersecting circles of memories.

Love who you and where you are, be grateful for every word, each minute... share positive energy in any way you can

And Please treat yourself to Tom Hanks as Mr Rogers!


No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...