Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 2020. I can see clearly now



HAPPY NEW YEAR.  







Christmas decorating at the DeWeese  Anderson home may not have been inspirational but this was the "ellf on the shelf;  A bit of a statement on our corner and easy instalation.  What's the phrase "one and done"?



Christmas, like Thanksgiving we celebrated with Thomas, Sue, Mathew and Morgan DeWeese...a cozy warm time,  More on that in another Blog, maybe.





I can’t remember the last time i was this sick on New years Ever.  Horrendous ear infection thar resulted in a ruptured eardrum.  8 hours in the emergency room and much pain, later, i am happy to say good bye rto 2019.  And maybe this experimental drug i am on.

Meanwhile, reporting in after such a long absence from blogging deserves some comments on why and updates on conditions, and that is what I am attempting to do.  John is busily putting away our Xmas decorations that John and I enjoyed,  including the 6 foot Santa he bought (me) for the front porch.  We made it through the holiday’s unlike any i have ever experienced.  

Medically, so far, all reports of the success of my treatments have been “good”. We have made adjustments on dosage as symptoms and side affects vary every few days.  The unpredictability of where I’ll be each day keeps me from making or completing committments.  The is out of character for me and upsets me so I dropping most the commitments to stop disappointing people.  Curious side effect of that is, the number of communications i get from others has diminished significantly!  I understand that relationship.  But from my Children?  You know who you are!

Many thoughts on Christmas’s past, the importance of family, friends, traditions have mulled through this mind during these holiday months.   The desire to be together - or is it guilt - at the holiday season.  It’s only a day?  

Is it only a day ??  Of course it isn’t.  It is a holy day when people around the world join their hearts and their love to pray, sing, rest, rejoice with hope and thanksgiving, that somehow, someway we are here, right now, today, to make someone else a little happier, spread a little joy and realize that we are not alone, and not matter what, that we are not alone, makes this journey worthwhile.  It only takes a hand to hold, a smile, a twinkle in the eye, one word,

If you missed it at Christmas, i don’t think it’s too  late.
That being said... Let a new year begin.


I





1 comment:

Olivia Jayden said...

I never believed that i will be happy again after much frustration. I have been rejected by my husband after Six(6) years of marriage just because he met another woman and he left me and the kids to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web i stumbled at a post on how chief dr lucky the great spell caster has helped people to restore broken marriages and relationships and curing of diseases. I emailed him immediately to help my situation via: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com He told me not to worry that my husband will return to me begging and shedding tears of forgiveness. I am so happy that my husband actually returned to me in 48 hours after i obeyed the words and instructions of chief dr lucky. contact him today in any of your problems for a lasting solution:
If you want your ex lover back.
If you want to be cured of Herpes, Fibroid Cancers and other diseases.
You want to be rich and famous.
You want to be promoted in your office.
If you want to win the troubling court cases.
IF you wan to win lottery
You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
If you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
Pregnancy spell to conceive and bear baby.
Contact chief dr lucky via: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or call/whats app +2348132777335 for lasting spell solution to all your problems. His website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/  

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...