Tuesday, January 7, 2020

all I can say is NEW YEAR descriptive undecided...write your own

Where to go with All this roller coaster.  thie truly is a struggle and I coun=ldn't do it without my dear band.  I'm just going to tell the tale.

Christmas has meant a lot to me over the years. I think I can remember almost everyone and that’s a lot.  Some stand out more than others. All in all they have been very joyful holidays.

New Years Eve we were to have dinner with friends - they great cooks and good friends.  Hard for John to relinquish the frying pan.  Around noon i had the largest earache but was medicating and hoping.  Got dizzier and pain got worse - we're talking a 10 here.   Then that  ear decided to become Niagra Falls.  I kid you nooot.  I called John and told him "my water burst".  Like any good husband he came right homw, cancelled our  plans, and we were off to the Hospital.

I have a few friends left from this insane saga that are coming  by.  i havent seen anyone in two weeks...be back'

1 comment:

Olivia Jayden said...

I never believed that i will be happy again after much frustration. I have been rejected by my husband after Six(6) years of marriage just because he met another woman and he left me and the kids to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web i stumbled at a post on how chief dr lucky the great spell caster has helped people to restore broken marriages and relationships and curing of diseases. I emailed him immediately to help my situation via: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com He told me not to worry that my husband will return to me begging and shedding tears of forgiveness. I am so happy that my husband actually returned to me in 48 hours after i obeyed the words and instructions of chief dr lucky. contact him today in any of your problems for a lasting solution:
If you want your ex lover back.
If you want to be cured of Herpes, Fibroid Cancers and other diseases.
You want to be rich and famous.
You want to be promoted in your office.
if you want to win the troubling court cases.
You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
Pregnancy spell to conceive and bear baby.
Contact chief dr lucky via: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or call/whats app +2348132777335 for lasting spell solution to all your problems. His website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/  

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...