Monday, January 13, 2020

Welcome a New Year with Lots of Promise

So much emotion is involved with the passing of an annual event and a season supposed to be all love and light,  but when the stars are out of orbit and you are out of tune with those around you (meaning I am out of tune) it is time to exit the game and take a time out.  So that's what I did and it turned out to be a good thing.



I have always had most of my family with me at Christmas and wasn't accepting that they are grown., with their own destinations.  No more Santa Clause.   I finally gave up on being with them, or controling them to be with me, and focused on other significant blessings of my life, namely the DeWeese family.  I retreated with John to the Thomas DeWeese's where children, puppies and  amazing food made it feel right.

Then.... there is always the "then" I went back to trying to patch a patch, right a wrong, make up for passed mistakes, try to make a Christmas.  That didnt work.  Things got worse and started involving more family members.  My famiy was imploding - or exploding.  Bits were angry all over the country.  The more  tried, the weaker I got.  Finally, I had to retreat and was caught up by Dr. John.  I walked at that crooked stance old people get when their back gives over to one side.  Mine has been doing that.  it only gets worse.  I was developing achey knots in my muscles- couldn't reach the ground to pick anything up...the the headache started... Until December 31 My right ear drum ruptured ... it started spewing  liquid (pink),  that didn't stop for 4 days. 

Beethoven  1968
So here's the sunshine in the story..  you have to look for it ...  things in my family started to mend! NOT because they were worried about me - John hadn't told them - It happened later when i couldn't hear anything for weeks,   I still cannot hear - it's getting better but no phone conversation!

I hate to say this, but I have enjoyed this time of "quiet",  It is getting lonely but John is good company.  Don't have to answer the phone, no reason.  Don't need to entertain (although John can handle a whole table in conversation which is good to know!) . No deadlines when people are waiting to talk to me - it's relaxing.

The new year is begining on a quiet note and i like that,  The gearing up for holidays is for many at different times of our lives.  I may say I am very happy with my life today, at the MOMENT,  This silence takes a lot of the ADHD nerves away!

1 comment:

Olivia Jayden said...

I never believed that i will be happy again after much frustration. I have been rejected by my husband after Six(6) years of marriage just because he met another woman and he left me and the kids to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web i stumbled at a post on how chief dr lucky the great spell caster has helped people to restore broken marriages and relationships and curing of diseases. I emailed him immediately to help my situation via: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com He told me not to worry that my husband will return to me begging and shedding tears of forgiveness. I am so happy that my husband actually returned to me in 48 hours after i obeyed the words and instructions of chief dr lucky. contact him today in any of your problems for a lasting solution:
If you want your ex lover back.
If you want to be cured of Herpes, Fibroid Cancers and other diseases.
You want to be rich and famous.
You want to be promoted in your office.
if you want to win the troubling court cases.
You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
Pregnancy spell to conceive and bear baby.
Contact chief dr lucky via: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or call/whats app +2348132777335 for lasting spell solution to all your problems. His website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/  

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...