Sunday, March 15, 2020

Alli Anderson








March 10th Ally Anderson was born.  7 lbs,10 oz around 2:30 AM         WOW!   What a concept - a GIRL in my family.  William is so proud of her and is grasping the big brother role with great grace and enjoyment.  She was well preopared for this new addition.  I am awed by KA's organiztion and preparation of her new home. Big brother shared his excitement and  showed no signs of jealousy.  Just happy anticipation.

 John and I had the honor of staying with William the night Katharine Ann went into labor.  We arrived to squeels from  William - followed by the dinner distraction. KA and Will managed to  exit quietly  to the hospital and John and I were alone with the little prince.  He had had a busy day so was ready for bed at his regulalr hour. - and really ready when  John finished reading about dinosaurs.  He was the perfect big brother - slept well and late. It could not have gone more smoothly.  And what a treat to get those first baby ahugs of the morning as we went off to Day care as I had a Dr. Apt.

I want to get this news out so it's going to come in bits. stay tuned.

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...