Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Appropriate Parodox

This is a phrase I learned from a good friend who also is linked to the daffodil history and the hope that it brings.  Appropriate paradox is more about the reflection of the state of yin and yang in our lives.  With this, comes that...  there is a balance.   Let me give you the example that brought this up this morning....

William Anderson is amazing!  OK - he’s my grandson and anyone with a Grand knows what I mean.   When I am going to see him, I get pumped.  When we see each other, he makes me feel alive and important.  He is a big reason to keep going as everyday is gift and a giggle.

The Paradox lies in what keeps me going has, again stopped me.  Yesterday I went to the Dr. with a hacking,l juicy cough and a lot of anxiety.
When she listened to my lungs put fear in my heart with a face of doom.  I have seen that look on her face before.  She said my lungs were full and I should get a scan right away. THEN... my amazing husband asked her to listen again, and then he asked me to cough up whaat I could.  She listened and ... all was clear!   Anxiety averted.  But the Paradox is that this is the second time I have gone to the Doctor with wicked coughs and colds.  As much as I hate to consider this,  I know where the cold came from.  A combination of Nursery school, a perfect grandson with occasional runny noses, and a compromised immune system....  Damn!

Praise Antibiotics as I am again on the mend and will continue enjoying every day.

HAPPY THIRD YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US.  I has been a beautiful journey and I owe a lot to this wonderful man -to begin with, my life!

Easter Sunday Will, KA, William and John Anderson joined me an Dr. John at church.  I was so tickled.  John Anderson even joined our choir for one hymn.  A very happy Mom.

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...