Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Celebrating another SPRING

As we approach our third year anniversary of our marriage,  i become ever so grateful for these wonderful years and my continued good health (relatively speaking).   

The symbolism of Daffodils as a hope for the future led us to seek Spring Flowers in Holland as i hadn't planted to usual several hundred I did the two previous Falls.  The house was surrounded by painters. I was feeling pretty poorly, not thinking straight, due to the brain radiation.  I totally missed the opportunity until the ground had frozen.  

In February, sensing I would be able to make the trip,  John and I scheduled a Barge Trip to Holland at the height of the Keukenoff bulb season.  We were entertained with a huge variety of Tulips, Daffodils Hyachinths, Orchids and Colors! The theme of the season was . "Flower Power".  How beautifully appropriate.
  

We found daffodils
Hyacinths found us


La Nouvelle Etoile -
We traveled for 6 days with two couples from Australia and one from New York.  Lots of laughs and terrific fun.  Would do it again in a heart beat. 

Granpa John reading to William.
William decided to name his  "FaFa".  He had recently dubbed me "GaGa".  The symetry is so simple and appropriate.

I finished my Live Strong Program at the Springfield Y - although the changes weren't so drastic as I had hoped,  I did feel a lot better - which is more important than numbers.  I continued a lot of walking on our trip and need to keep it up.  If you happen to be in the area and would like to go for a walk,  call me and motivate me!  Forest Park right around the corner is a great place to walk, especially not that Spring is on it's way.




No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...