Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Moving right along!!!

As we are beginning summer and abouto celebrate July 4th, I realize I should write about how well I am feeling.  This passed month has been a good one.l. My enery level and strength is not so good, but i have much to be thankful for.  I am also having difficulty with lymphodema and dizziness - BUT - still haveing fun and enjoying life. So lets get on with it.

I am currently at the lake with John and his son Thomas.   We will be joined for theo fourth by Sue, Morgan and her friend and on my side. Johnl, Will, KA and Willam.  I am really looking forward to it..  After that we have planned a trip to Italy - a little Tuscany, Rome and Florence.  Never been - looking forward to that, too



 In June, for summer. Solstice we went North as far as we thought we could drive for 3 nights.  We had never been to Quebec City - so off we went.    Had a magnificent time, great food, hotel, walking tour of the city, and a very unique weekend.  Lik being in Eurpope without the plane flight!  

With Sadness, reality hit when a friend I had gotten close to during this medical journey I am on, passed.  Too much to write in a Blog.  Just wanted to share a little of the reality of it all.


Hope summer finds you well and enjoying everyday.  Thanks so much for caring.
Jan

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...