Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Four Year Mark

August 31st was the fourth year anniversary of "the diagnosis".  I went from hoping for 6 weeks to 6 months to 8 months...  It has been a very un-small miracle I can celebrate this anniversary.  And what a wonderful time I have had.  John and I have traveled to places I never believed I would see.  Had adventures and many wonderful meals.  Each day has been a blessing of unexpected echanges.  Good friends have shared themselves with the two of us.  A grandbaby has joined t he Anderson family and another daughter in law welcomed.  Johnny is establishing himself in Cambridge and Davey is growing an his food business in Austin.

Change - nothing remains the same - is a reality of our lives and so, we are facing another change.  The blood/brain barrier that  the cancer broke through Doctor's sound very optimistic that they can zap this into submission - and if there is another,  zap it to....   Why do I think about "WAC-A-MOLE?  Anyway,  that is the next course of treatment within the next week.  We go into Mass General tomorrow to discuss a clinical trial program and any other options there are.  Curious on what they will recommend and what our decision will be.  I will keep you all informed as best I can.

Getting this word out to you now so  I can hopefully focus on more fun topics in the future.  Meanwhile,  we are still heading to the Lake through October,  John is going to Cyprus in November,  and I have had great visits with old timey friends.
Anne and Richard Adler leave there beautiful Adirondack Camp to share some time at ours

Visit with Meryl French at her new home in Jamestown,  RI
this isn't it but it is excellent.

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...