Thursday, November 7, 2019

Sorry for the. Delay but I am back!













And actually feeling pretty darn well.  Since the last writing, I have dealt with a couple of disappointments and set backs - but I am pleased to report that my new meds seem to be yet another miracle!

Last July I had another brain MRI that showed significant growth in one of the leisions. NOT good.  Brief discussion about spot radiation to. Zap it.  That idea was replaced  with the option to porticiopate  in a study with new Medicines.  Without going to much into the details,  i moved to a new Doctor. (Alice Shaw) who is conducting the study at Mass General.  After two months of adjusting medicines. I am almost feeling normal!!

I had increased severe pain in my shoulder, back, lack of strength in my legs, periods of deopression,  questioning if this is worth iit.... and a myriad of questions about the universe.  Right now,  I wanted to get the word out to you that I am still around and functioning better that before.

 John and I took an amazing weekend jaunt to Tampa Florida area to visit my college roommate.  More on that when I am not so busy!!

Stay in touch.

Jan

1 comment:

Olivia Jayden said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...