Tuesday, November 18, 2008

first trip

I had a great first outting.... sent to Vermont and New Hampshire and saw 8 customers in 2 days.... that really felt great.



My first instincts on the market are good. Although sales are not huge, there is still a lot of interest in knitting. perhaps it's one of those things that do well in recession. And why not? It's not all that expensive, even with beautiful fibers. What could bemore relaxing? A great method to contemplate. Something you can get involved in mentally and enjoy the repetitiveness and rhythm of it. Especially when one uses really fine fibers - the tactile pleasure is enormous. Makes sense to me. And I am acutally seeing it in the yarns stores.


Here are some pictures, to show you what I do. This is outside our hotel in White River Junction, Vermont the night before our "hotel show." My little mini, great on gas but not so much on space.... but all of that luggage AND Gracie fit in with me! Even Gracie is amazed that it will all fit. I set up all of my samples and yarn cards and welcomed peopel from 7 stores during the day. At one point is was so crowded it was hard to find a place to sit down. I was almost thinking of taking appointments the next time I do this.


I also spent time with another customer and feel that my first outting was a total success. I scheduled more appointments next week. It feels great to be back.



No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...