Friday, November 14, 2008

On the Road Again...

It's been almost 5 weeks since my back surgery!!! and I am feeling GREAT! The surgery went well. They removed 80% of my herniated disc and I have no pain... NO PAIN. I am trying to take it easy as recommended but the road is calling.
The car is full - already, and I still have more to go. I have lots of samples to show the customers. Then I need my stuff and, of course, Gracie.
I will be doing a hotel show with my fibers on Monday and making a customer call on Tuesday (they have offered to unload my car!). I have been knitting and computer networking but it's time for some face to face. In one more week I should be pretty free to lift most of my stuff although I will be easy on myself.


It will be good to be back out there and hopefully catching up with my friends in the business, in person.



To the left is the Baby Surprise Sweater that I finished. This is a pattern by Elizabeth Zimmerman from 1968. I made it with one skein of Fiesta Boomerang - a beautiful washable sofgt merino. It is all one single piece and the only seams are across the top of the arms - a topological delight.
I guess I need to make another Moebius Strip.






No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...