Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving - I am Thankful

It's a happy thanksgiving for me re the cancer. The PET scan was very encouraging as the cancer seems to have regressed in some areas. The Chemo is doing what it is supposed to do and doing it very well. I met with a member of the team today and she was most encouraging!!! Good news like that goes a long way to keeping MY spirits up.

To celebrate, I have planted about 300 daffodils in the yard - around the house and under the new baby Elm tree on the front lawn. OK - it may be a little late in the season, but we haven't had a frost or the ground freeze - it's balmy today - and this is the time I have wanted to plant them! We will see! If they do come up the will look terrific around the yellow (and other) colored house I now call home.


 We are having a a great crowd for Turkey tomorrow - 20! Yours, Mine, and the neighbors!!! It should be fun and lots of hands are pitching in. I need to do the tables and seating. I have gathered things from the Anderson's table to blend in with the DeWeese family. This is the meaning of blending on a new level!! 

 People start arriving today with John's son, daughter-in-law and the two grand kids! Davey and Tyler are already in town but staying with Will and KA. Last Thanksgiving the feast was fabulous and family fun - I feel much closer to the DeWeese's and know this one will bring it's own joys and stories.

I wish you a Happy  Thanksgiving shared with friends, family, a turkey or two, and lots of hugs.

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...