Friday, February 19, 2016

Pet Scan

Anxiety was higher than usual for me before this Pet scan.   I don't know why , exactly,  but I think having had a great weekend in Naples with JENNY and Mike Field followed by a Tuesday visit with Dale Cullum from Dallas,  I had much to be thankful for and little time to ponder!  So 24 hours of anxiety was concentrated together.

Good news continues!   The Dr. Called Thursday morning and said the scan was "very, very favorable."  We will continue on the same track for another nine weeks.  I am writing this while waiting for the next treatment!  John is with me.

Here is a picture of me and Jenny... We've come a long way since GA days.





And a selfie with Dale




Labyrinth still coming!

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...