Saturday, April 2, 2016

10th Chemo. Written April 2nd

One more treatment yesterday.... Had to come home from California and a wonderful trip visiting both John's family and some of my friends.  An India Indian wedding provided great entertain and an education!  
Here's a picture of the Deweese contingent- John's two sisters and their husbands, a nephew and wife with new baby and a cousin of John's with her husband...the father of the bride!  Beautiful series of venues, beautiful sari's and dancing... And lots of people.

Then a trip to Santa Rosa, Leigh and Greg Furda and some vineyards followed.
Here we are at vineyard on our way to see Leigh and Greg.  

A visit to Oakland with ELLEN and Bob ANSEL followed by a dinner with Ting - another of John's "adopted" daughters.

 It was a great trip which kept me from thinking too much about the Cancer.  Unfortunately, not completely as I realized more that walking up altitudes left me short of breath.  I really need to exercise more!!  Also swollen feet became a new symptom to be dealt with!  

At the Doctor visit for the Chemo I mentioned the swollen feet which led to the need for ultrasound to check for blood clots... Fortunately nothing found!

So we are off to New York for the last opera of the season!   Make these cancer thoughts go away!  
I am at the juncture for another PET scan in the next couple of weeks!  Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...