Sunday, April 17, 2016

Another PET scan

 Last Friday was another PET scan!  It was supposed to be Monday but, like many others around here, I had a horrible cough and cold/flu.   I couldn't be still for 15 minutes..  The good news is that my reaction to chemo wasn't so bad-or didn't appear so since I felt so bad from the flu!

. So we rescheduled the scan to Friday..  I didn't sleep well.  On the way to the hospital we had a flat tire!!! John suggested I call the hospital.... I called UBER!!!!  I didn't have to reschedule.  John got new tires while I fell asleep during the scan!    Word back from the scan.... All is still working with chemo and we will continue!


Daffodil update!  A spring has sprung and it't glorious!  First batch is up.
Happy little faces follow the sun!  This is one batch, those surrounding the house are a bit later!   I am hoping they will all be flowering by the 23rd!

I am putting this and the previous post up late because..... I need to get this info out to keep you up to date... Because more news is coming of a different sort... Happiness... I needed to clear the info of medical stuff.

So great that Spring is here... New life everywhere! 



No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...