Sunday, April 24, 2016

Celebrate!! April 23rd more happiness in my life!




John and I had been planning on this before the "'diagnosis" - but it met with some snags along the way....  questions of timing and implementation which finally lost out to the need to act normal,  try to lead as normal as possible an existance,  not the the cancer rule our lives... and a tremendous desire to make US official and to celebrate.

So we Got MARRIED! Saturday the 23rd of April in Suffield, CT at the Second Baptist church.  A very small affair - just our immediate families - 13 in all.  Short and sweet ceremony with personalized vows. Then a ride back to the house for a dinner John insisted on cooking to celebrate!  Friends helped with flowers, dress selection, gaity and celebration.  Family all make it even David Jr who left Austin at 6 that morning.

I feel so beautifully blessed and still amazed that I John is in my life.

Here are a few pictures of the event.... speaks more than words right now!

Love to all and thanks for your interest.

I now face a few days of chemo recovery and then we are off for a week of honeymooning!




No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...