Saturday, March 24, 2018

THE RESULTS ARE IN

Thursday morning I had an email from St. Francis informing me that my PET scan results were posted.  At 6 am I signed on to my account with a bit of anxious anticipation.  I carefully read every work looking for key words indicating changes.  But when the last line read "No new abnormal activity in the lung to suggest recurrence" . I was much relieved.  To confirm what I was seeing,  I asked John read it.  Same conclusion.

Then more blood work and a visit to Dr.  Rathman on Friday and all confirmed !!!  Next appointment in 2 months.  Celebrate with me!  wherever you may be.

Thanks for your concern!

No comments:

Amaros,amaros Amaros

WE also got an education         about a  AMAROS -          CARDAMARP     AMARO MONTENEGRO     AMARO NONINO and     SFUMATO I'll Get bac...